Brothers International Food Corporation was founded in 2000 by brothers, Matthew and Travis Betters, whose family was involved in the processed fruit and vegetable industry for more than 70 years.
Brothers International Food Corporation is a privately owned food and beverage company based in Rochester, New York with offices in Raleigh, North Carolina, Shanghai, China and Quito, Ecuador.
The company has three operating divisions: Healthy Snacks under
the label of Brothers All Natural,
Food Ingredients and Wine Imports under the label Lost Vineyards.
To be the best at what we do,
totally focused on our business,
providing the best products
and services to our customers,
and provide a better future
for all employees.
About Freeze Dried Fruit
- We start with 100% grade “A” fruit from the best growing regions of the world. No drops, no bruised fruit
- We then send it directly to our state of the art Freeze Dried Process
- This process gently removes the water from the fresh fruit and transforms it into a delicious, light and flavorful crisp
- Freeze Drying is the process of removing all the water from a fruit via sublimation.
- Fresh fruit is deeply frozen, and held there for 24 hours.
- The frozen fruit is then put into a Freeze Drying chamber, where the water is removed under high pressure (no heat involved).
- The water goes from a solid to a gas, bypassing the liquid step. (example: dry ice)